Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Howdy, Camille

I made this maroon and white baby quilt for a coworker whose baby was born on January 20. My coworker and his wife both attended Texas A&M and I would bet that their newborn, Camille, is destined to do the same. For those who know about the "Howdy" tradition at A&M, you will enjoy the embroidery on the bottom corner of the quilt.

This is a disappearing nine patch pattern using only two colors, and I used a white Texas A&M basketfall fabric on the back.





I didn't want to leave out my coworker's toddler
son, Boone, so I made an A&M pillowcase for him

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, even if it is for Aggies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same as Jenn! You did a great job, I just wish it were done in batiks or something other than Aggie fabric. I still can't figure out what is up with that dog. What's his name, Rufus? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two! Jessica, it's Reveille. And Ivan would be so disappointed to hear talk like this. You're lucky that it's likely he will never look at my blog!

    ReplyDelete